Umbrella & self-employed contracting
Umbrella company, PAYE & CIS self-employment options
More money, less hassle
As a contractor, temporary worker, freelancer or self-employed, you enjoy flexibility and freedom. You want to take home as much of your earnings as you can, and avoid paperwork. That’s where we help – handling your administration, maximising the amount you take home and keeping you compliant with legislation.
Gabem’s unique advantage
With three Gabem contracting options, you can choose what’s best for you, based on the job or contract
you’re working on and your own situation. If circumstances change, you can move to another option. We do
all the admin, so it’s easy for you.
Why work through Gabem Umbrella?
- Whether umbrella company or self-employed, we have the right solution
- We pay thousands of workers every week, so we get it right
- Friendly and efficient help by phone, text, email and fax
- No hidden costs – no extra charge for things like same-day payments
- Free text-messages when we transfer money to your account
- More free time with Gabem handling your paperwork
- No worries because Gabem options comply fully with legislation
- Our 14 years in business shows we’re financially strong and here to stay.
Only Gabem offers this choice
- Gabem Umbrella You benefit from working through our Umbrella option if you are an employee or don’t want the hassle of self-employment. You benefit financially from claiming expenses, while we take care of day-to-day administration, including tax, NI, invoicing and insurance.
- Gabem CIS If you are self-employed and in business in your own right working within the construction industry. You get the benefits of being self-employed – like being your own boss, lower NI contributions, and being able to offset allowable expenses.
- Gabem Solo If you are self-employed and in business in your own right working working outside the construction industry. You get the benefits of being self-employed – like being your own boss, lower NI contributions, and being able to offset allowable expenses.